MOST Architecture is hiring a Russian-speaking architect to join its team in London.
MOST Architecture is looking for a talented Russian speaking architect with strong detailing, design, software, client and contractor liaison skills to join our practice.
Interviews will be arranged by video conference.
Who we are
We are a growing design-driven practice with a range of commercial, residential and public projects in a variety of stages.
Our clients are mixed group of companies, individuals and NGOs.
Prior to starting MOST, the founder worked on civic, infrastructural and elite residential projects for a selection of the world’s top practices, including OMA, Zaha Hadid Architects, and Grimshaw Architects.
Our practice is located in a well-designed building near Kennington, Vauxhall and Waterloo stations with a courtyard café and facilities for cyclists.
Roles and responsibilities:
- run a number of projects in different stages concurrently, communicating with the client, consultants and contractor and other team members on a daily basis, reporting to the practice director
- plan the delivery programme and coordinate work with other team members
- plan, prepare, develop and edit virtual and physical models, drawings, images and other project documents for use in presentations, planning, tendering and construction
- prepare planning applications, design statements, construction details and specifications
- for projects under construction, assist with change management and site queries
- visit projects on site, take part in contract administration and site observation procedures
- contribute to the day-to-day operations of the practice
Skills and qualifications:
- strong design sensitivity and ability to effectively communicate ideas graphically and verbally
- good written English and spoken Russian
- good detailing skills and experience in detailed, technical and construction stages
- project management experience and knowledge of the UK building codes and standards
- specification writing experience
- good knowledge of Revit, or strong background in AutoCAD coupled with ability to learn new software fast. Knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper is desirable
- good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- good team working and collaboration skills
Please apply via Dezeen Jobs submitting a CV and portfolio (up to 20mb) using the ‘apply’ link below.