Motel Studio is looking for interior designers to join its team in Barcelona, Spain.
We are a small but ambitious design studio that develops total concepts in the hospitality sector, including interior design, branding, graphic design, menu engineering, music curation and more. Our offices are located in Poblenou, at five minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from Barcelona city centre.
What we are looking for:
- interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- at least two years of experience of design in the hospitality sector
- fluent in Spanish, additional languages are appreciated
- a passion for design in general
- you like to design with strong arguments
- graphic design sensibility
- strong communication skills and representative appearance
- creative, conceptual approach
- the ability to work well in a team
- strong skills in Autocad and 3D package/s and Adobe Creative Suite
- experience working with budgets and planning
- driver license and preferably in possession of a motorcycle or scooter
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in Spain, and preferably already living in Barcelona.
Please send your CV, portfolio (less than 4mb) and accompanying letter explaining who you are, what you are very good at, and what your ambitions are, along with both current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ‘Dezeen recruitment’.
Please explain your exact role and contribution in your portfolio projects.
Applications without portfolio will not be considered. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley