Motta Architecture is recruiting an interior architect to join its team in Milan, Italy.
We are looking for an interior architect with developed skills in managing high level interior residential projects.
- Italian speaking and writing – very good
- English – good
- three years of professional experience
- AutoCAD 2D – very good
- 3D modeling softwares – good (SketchUp)
- great ability to manage technical aspects of the project independently
- great ability to manage on-site all practical project’s aspects
The candidate must also demonstrate an interest in research of new materials and references for the different projects.
It’s request the availability for one trial-day at studio.
Candidates must submit CV with personal photo and portfolio in order to be considered via the apply for job button below (attached file no more than 2MB, better link to download).