Moxy & Co Studio is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or architect to join its team in London.
A genuine partnership opportunity, with the ability to work from home, at Moxy & Co Studio. We are looking for a reasonably experienced and ambitious Part 2 architectural assistant or architect in London.
We are a small but growing practice specialising in private residential projects along with the interior design and refurbishment of boutique, highly regarded bars and restaurants.
Working closely with the founder, the jobseeker will play a vital role in the company and how it expands in the next few years and beyond.
The role will involve working from home (though with daily site visits), so the candidate should be able to work independently and proactively and be confident giving instructions and direction to contractors.
As we are small practice, there is plenty of scope to get involved with other aspects of running the business – marketing, social media etc. though this isn’t a requirement.
Partnership potential for someone who will help to grow the business.
- proficient in 2D MicroStation, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- on-site experience with confidence to run site meetings and client face
- knowledge of UK building and planning regulations particularly in relation to private residential schemes
- interest in interior design
- desire and ambition to contribute to the growth of the studio
- excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Salary is dependent on experience, but we are offering between £30,000 – £33,000 per annum.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.