MSMR is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
We are a leading residential architecture studio with an impressive track record of building and maintaining long term relationships with the world’s leading developers. We are an employee-owned practice which enables employees to have a meaningful stake in the future development of the practice.
We are looking to recruit a talented, creative Part 2 architectural assistant with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on residential and hotel projects with a focus on high-end/bespoke design. Project size is wide-ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings/mixed-use schemes £1m-£50m construction value.
The successful candidate will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design, covering all RIBA stages.
- minimum one years’ UK experience
- strong design ability including some experience of detail/technical design and delivery
- excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Should be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies
- experience of working at all RIBA stages
- conversant with current UK regulations
- will most likely have worked in a small to medium-sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/heritage)
- confident in both client-facing and contractor facing roles
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident, approachable, strong team player
If you meet our requirements, please submit your covering email and work samples by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.