MSMR is looking to recruit an experienced project architect or designer with advanced Revit skills to join its practice in London.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic technical designer and job runner with significant experience of 3D parametric modelling, detailed design coordination, tender documentation and working with BIM protocols to produce project deliverables.
MSMR’s projects are largely focussed on the residential, hotel and leisure sectors, ranging in size from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings/mixed use schemes.
- minimum six years’ post-Part 3 qualification experience (or equivalent) including a minimum of two years’ work experience in the UK
- will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/leisure) using advanced Revit as a major part of their role
- must have been working at project architect/designer level from start to finish on a design project encompassing all RIBA work stages
- must enjoy the detail design process and have significant technical design and construction experience
- experience of preparing tender packages and liaising with / leading the wider design team
- software capability must include excellent Revit 3D (advanced level essential), AutoCAD 2D, Adobe Creative Suite
- confident Revit model management and BIM coordination skills
- conversant with current UK regulations
- comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident, approachable, strong team player
- tutoring/mentoring experience an advantage
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 and benefits
If you meet our requirements, please email your application using the ‘apply’ link below.
Or send via post by 21 June 2019 to:
MSMR Architects Ltd
The Old School