Multistudio is hiring a designer to join its team in Kansas City, USA.
Multistudio is seeking an architectural designer to contribute to our collaborative studio. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is seeking to gain intellectual insight to the design process as well as work in varied stages of design. Ideal candidate would have three to six years’ of experience, with a degree in architecture or equivalent. This is position will be based out of our Kansas City or Lawrence office.
Multistudio’s portfolio is intentionally diverse – in type, scale, and location. This variety is a strength that embraces multiple perspectives and facilitates innovative, critical thinking in exploring the best possible outcomes for our clients. Above all, we work to create solutions that transform our surroundings, engage communities, sustain the environment, and support our clients’ missions.
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas with rigor and seek meaningful outcomes both big and small. Currently, our 130+ design experts and enthusiasts collaborate across our studio and locations. Our practice’s core values embrace equity, diversity, and creative freedom.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
- participating in planning, designing, illustrating, presenting, and providing technical documents for projects
- collaboration and assistance with all aspects of the design and documentation process
- supporting marketing efforts and assume other duties as dictated by workload
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, wellness time, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plans.
We’re seeking candidates with:
- professional degree in architecture from an NAAB accredited program.
Strong graphic, conceptual and design skills. Ability to create new ideas both independently and in collaboration
- experience in early design phases such as concept design and schematic design
- ability to communicate ideas in a variety of graphic media including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- strong rendering skills – knowledge of 3DS Max, Rhino, V-Ray, and SketchUp
- ideal candidate will be committed to pursuing licensure in architecture.
Proficiency with Revit 2020 preferred
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio at www.multi.studio.
Please, no calls about this position.