Kansas City, USA
Multistudio has a vacancy for a marketing lead to join its team in Kansas City, USA.
Who is Multistudio?
Multistudio collaboratively expands the practice of design from cities to buildings to branding. We believe that diversity of thought, people and disciplines helps us spark change. Through our portfolio of projects, neither size nor type dictates their importance.
Their impact does.
Position description and responsibilities
We have an immediate opening for a full-time marketing lead sitting in our Kansas City office supporting Kansas City and Lawrence, Kansas state marketing pursuits. Our Kansas City office is a dynamic 70-person studio working on architecture, interiors and city design projects throughout the Midwest region and beyond.
This position will be responsible for the writing and production of proposals and other marketing materials, and the collection and organisation of related project information. The ideal candidate will lead strategy sessions with principals and the project team to develop themes, benefit statements and production logistics for proposals and qualification packages. Other responsibilities include developing collateral, coordinating information needs with consultants, coordinating professional photography and assisting with interview preparation. You will develop and update marketing collateral. This includes marketing data like project sheets, staff resumes, etc., and client/project database maintenance and analytics. You’ll also support and assist with our communication/PR initiatives, including social media and website updates.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy candidate who seeks a position with growth potential in the design field. We seek a committed, self-structured individual who thinks proactively and thrives on independent problem-solving. Qualified applicants must have more than eight years of experience in related deadline-driven positions that require excellent writing skills.
We are seeking candidates with:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in journalism, communications, liberal arts
- creative and efficient graphic design skills – your InDesign skills should be confident, creative and quick, and adeptness in PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- proficiency in Open Asset, AirTable and/or Deltek Vision a plus
- support the communication group with content for social media
- ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritise tasks and work with architectural staff to collect essential project details and stories
- strong technical writing and editing skills with the ability to generate compelling prose
- strong systematic thinking and data-organising skills
- an eye for editorial detail and graphic consistency across materials
- an interest in design and design issues, and equity, diversity and inclusivity within design
- confident and respectful communication skills; happy to work with various people and personalities
- possesses a friendly, collaborative demeanor and enjoys working with others in a creative environment toward shared goals
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas rigorously and seek meaningful outcomes, both big and small. Currently, our more than 130 employees collaborate across our studio and office locations. Our practice’s core values embrace equity, diversity and creative freedom.
This is a full-time position that includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plan. Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment, encouraging at least three days in the office for regional hires.
If you’re interested in being a part of creative, passionate teams committed to realising extraordinary learning environments, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to getting to know you!