Multistudio is seeking a project architect to join its team in Kansas City, USA.
Multistudio is seeking a full-time project architect to contribute to our collaborative studio. Ideal candidate would have five to ten years’ of experience, with a professional degree and strong rendering skills with proficiency in Revit, a portfolio with several fully realized projects and architecture license.
Multistudio’s portfolio is intentionally diverse – in type, scale, and location. This variety is a strength that embraces multiple perspectives and facilitates innovative, critical thinking in exploring the best possible outcomes for our clients. Above all, we work to create solutions that transform our surroundings, engage communities, sustain the environment, and support our clients’ missions.
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas with rigor and seek meaningful outcomes both big and small. Currently, our 130+ design experts and enthusiasts collaborate across our studio and locations. Our practice’s core values embrace equity, diversity, and creative freedom.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
- participate in planning, designing, illustrating, and providing technical documents for projects
- assistance and collaboration with all aspects of design and documentation process
- developing and refining design concepts and compiling technical documents
- will collaborate with and act as a liaison between all involved parties to bring to life the vision of our clients
- work with the project team to ensure the projects meet metrics for energy performance, financial performance and design excellence
- assist in ensuring that projects are sustainable and in compliance with local state and federal regulations
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plans.
We are seeking candidates with:
- professional degree in architecture
- licensed, required
- experience working with high design projects
- strong rendering skills
- proficiency with Revit 2020, required
- strong communication and design skills. Including experience in early design phases
- strong consultant coordination, drawing, and design skills. Including experience in construction administration phase
- sbility to create new ideas both independently and in collaboration
- candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment and be flexible to support numerous teams in any project phase.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio at www.multi.studio.
Please, no calls about this position.