Multistudio is seeking a project manager to join its team in the USA.
Who is Multistudio?
Multistudio collaboratively expands the practice of design from cities to buildings to branding. We believe that diversity of thought, people and disciplines helps us spark change. Through our portfolio of projects, neither size nor type dictates their importance.
Their impact does.
Position description and responsibilities
We are seeking full-time project managers for our Kansas City and Lawrence office locations. In this role you’ll manage a variety of scale projects in planning, designing, illustrating, and providing technical documents for various projects. You’ll assist and collaborate with project teams in all aspects of the design and documentation process.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage teams and consultants, developing and refining design concepts and compiling technical documents. You will act as primary liaison between all parties involved, bringing the visions of our clients to life. You’ll also oversee project teams to ensure compliance in metrics for schedule, energy performance, financial performance, and design excellence.
We are seeking candidates with:
- professional degree in architecture, with 12 to 15 years’ experience
- licensure required
- experience managing high design projects and mentoring project teams
- strong communication, scheduling and client management skills
- proficiency with Revit 2020
- strong design skills (including experience in all project phases)
- ability to create project plans and manage project staff billable time
- ability to meet client budget and design expectations
- candidates must thrive in a fast-paced interdisciplinary environment and be flexible to support numerous teams in any project phase
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas with rigor, and seek meaningful outcomes both big and small. Currently, our 130+ employees collaborate across our Studio and office locations. Our practice’s core values embrace equity, diversity and creative freedom.
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plan. Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment; encouraging at least three days in office for regional hires. We also have opportunities for 100% remote work, as well as in-office positions.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio. We look forward to getting to know you!