Mid-weight interior designer
at Munro Design
Munro Design is looking for a mid-weight interior designer to join its practice in London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly creative superstar to help us with our current and new projects. Tasks will range from project concept development, material and FF&E selection, procurement, implementation and final styling.
- creating design concepts and client presentations
- creating 3D photoshop renders
- ordering material samples and managing the supplier database
- producing specification schedules
- prepare and manage cost spreadsheets for reporting on and the approval of budgets
- commenting on technical packs and detailed drawings
- plan and manage procurement to suit lead times for site installation
- running projects alongside the director with confidence
- on site visits and overseeing production
- liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- managing samples and our sample library
Skills and experience:
- experience working in an interior design studio with completed projects
- strong prime residential background – hospitality background an advantage
- experience managing/working on projects from conception to completion
- ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- self-motivated, focused, can get on with the tasks at hand
- strong client facing skills
- must be experienced with Excel, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- proficiency in AutoCAD/CAD a huge advantage
Those applying must be able to provide examples of previous residential or hospitality design work, as well as references to completed past projects.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio under 5MB or link to said portfolio using the apply for job button below.
Tags: CAD | Design jobs | FF&E designer | Interior designer | Munro Design