Muuaaa Design Studio is looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join its team in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
If you are passionate about design and branding, and can’t get enough of sunny beaches and stellar summer weather, we want you on our team at the freshest design studio in the Caribbean.
Muuaaa Design Studio is seeking a full-time graphic designer to join our team of in-house contractors.
The ideal designer candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for design, branding and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- conceptualise and design fresh and effective branding by creating logos, identity, icons, and everything that encompasses a brand system and development
- lead an extensive research and conceptualisation phase for each project
- participate in brainstorming and ideation phases of design and creative projects
- create branding and brand architecture
- design environmental graphics and way-finding
- design innovative packaging for products across different industries
- develop brand art direction
- successfully complete projects within established deadlines and the highest creative and quality standards
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or design related field
- one-five years’ of experience in the field
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- excellent presentation skills
- incredible eye for detail
- proactive, communicative and approachable
- excellent time and project management skills
- experience in Sketch and Keynote are a plus
- experience in motion graphics is a plus
- experience creating micro-copies and have a keen eye for direction is a plus
- strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- portfolio or work sample is required
Salary: salary dependent upon experience
How to apply
Applicants must send their resume and portfolio to us using the ‘apply’ link below. Applications without a linked or attached portfolio will not be considered.