MVRDV is seeking a native German-speaking architect or project leader to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
We are looking for a Native German-speaking architect/project leader to join our team based in Rotterdam.
This is us
MVRDV is a globally leading architecture and urbanism practice based in Rotterdam with offices in Shanghai, Paris and Berlin. Founded by Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries in 1993, we create social, innovative, realistic, green and remarkable architecture for a changing world. We believe that our work makes the world a better place by realizing dreams that actively contribute to global urgencies. We are a dynamic, ambitious and growing organization with currently 250 staff.
A test can be part of the interview process, which will be executed in German.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
This is you:
- you have a Master’s degree in architecture
- you are a fluent German speaker
- you have proven experience with Revit and would call yourself a Revit expert
- you have strong conceptual talent, graphic and design skills
- you are a good team player
- you understand MVRDV’s work and theory
- German language skills are required
What we offer:
- an exciting international working environment
- an appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organisation. The salary is determined by the collective agreement for staff employed by architecture (Architecten CAO)
- training and development opportunities
- regular excursions and parties
- public transport allowance for journeys between home and work
- an attractive pension scheme (architects pension)
- 30 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week
- a healthy lunch and great communal activities such as sports