MY Construction has an opportunity for a Architect to join its London-based team.
MY Construction is currently looking for a Revit architect to join their architectural team in central London to work on a number of exciting schemes.
We are a rapidly growing company working mainly in the hotel and high-end residential sectors. Our projects include large scale hotels, new build residential , and number of high end residential schemes currently being built in London. We are currently working across all RIBA stages of work.
We are looking for an architect with a minimum of three-five years’ post-graduation experience in high end residential or hospitality. A high level of knowledge in BIM (REVIT) is required.
Candidates should have a strong technical background with recent experience in construction projects using Revit software, good construction knowledge and M&E coordination skills as well as proven site experience. Having worked on large schemes in the UK is a major bonus.
Essential skills for this position:
- excellent skills in BIM specifically in Revit
- excellent understanding of building systems with proven coordination experience
- very good knowledge of building works and enthusiasm for construction detailing
- proven experience in delivering drawing packages at the later stages of the RIBA Plan of work
- good knowledge of UK building regulations and relevant standards
- excellent Autocad skills
- ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- good programme management skills
- good time management
- excellent English, both verbal and written
Core BIM responsibilities for this position:
Core responsibilities of this position will span from initial project setup including templates, project management processes and establishing/assisting on delivery strategies to develop workflows for the project, maintaining project BIM models and associated BIM support documents, managing BIM deliverables and training project team members.
Required technical skills:
- advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related BIM authoring -software
- experienced with model federation and coordination workflows using Navisworks Manage and based around IFC format
- experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes
- familiarity with other design applications would be a bonus.
- experience with interoperability with Revit is highly beneficial
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work samples file (no more than 8mb) using the ‘apply’ link below. Please make sure to include your availability for this position.
No agencies please.