MY Design is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
MY Design is currently looking for an architect with construction experience to join their architectural team in central London to work on a number of exciting schemes. We are a rapidly growing company working mainly in the hotel and high-end residential sectors.
Our projects include large scale hotels, new build residential, and a number of high end residential schemes currently being built in London. We are currently working across all RIBA stages of work.
Essential skills for the position:
- at least one to two years’ post-Part 3 experience or equivalent
- excellent skills in construction and detailing
- excellent understanding of building systems with proven coordination experience
- very good knowledge of building works
- proven experience in delivering drawing packages at the later stages of the RIBA plan of work
- proven knowledge of UK building regulations and relevant standards
- excellent AutoCAD skills/Revit skills would be a bonus
- ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- good programme, time and self-management skills
- fluent English, both verbal and written
Please submit your CV and portfolio (10MB) to Tomer, using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom