MY Design is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
MY Design is currently looking for an architect with construction experience to join their architectural team in central London to work on a number of exciting schemes. We are a rapidly growing company working mainly in the hotel and high-end residential sectors.
Our projects include large scale hotels, new build residential, and a number of high end residential schemes currently being built in London. We are currently working across all RIBA stages of work.
Essential skills for the position:
- at least one to two years’ post-Part 3 experience or equivalent
- excellent skills in construction and detailing
- excellent understanding of building systems with proven coordination experience
- very good knowledge of building works
- proven experience in delivering drawing packages at the later stages of the RIBA plan of work
- proven knowledge of UK building regulations and relevant standards
- excellent AutoCAD skills/Revit skills would be a bonus
- ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- good programme, time and self-management skills
- fluent English, both verbal and written
Please submit your CV and portfolio (10MB) to Tomer, using the ‘apply’ link below.