Naga Architects has an opportunity for a senior interior designer to become part of its team in Dubai, UAE.
- capable of providing leadership and motivation to a design team
- lead a concept-driven approach to design and architecture that benchmarks the industry standards
- lead and manage the interior design team members, guide them on all design matters, taking full responsibility for their development and delegating work accordingly
- lead the design of interior spaces in coordination with client’s requirement and architectural design team from concept to completion
- establish excellent relationship with clients, company teams, project managers and other disciplines
- excellent internal project management skills in creating and maintaining design project timelines
- research and keep the team updated with industry changes, evolution and best practices
- minimum bachelor’s degree in interior design
- minimum 10-15 years’ experience as interior designer
- excellent presentation abilities
- managerial skills with minimum five years’ experience in managing interior design department
- ability to provide critical design review to design teams, communicating design ideas and direction
- strong leadership, organisation, communication and relationship management skills
- skilled in working with the related software
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.