Part 2 architectural assistant
at Napier Clarke Architects
Napier Clarke Architects is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its growing team in Marlow, UK.
We are an award-winning practice with a strong history of working on design focused crafted buildings. We aspire to create beautiful buildings/places and our work to date is a progression of that thought, with recent projects being shortlisted for the Manser award and Architect of the year awards. We are currently working in multiple sectors with a focus on the arts and culture, workplace and residential. The environment is a key factor in our decision making and we welcome candidates who embrace this thought process.
Qualifications and skills:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified architect
- excellent design skills, detailing and construction knowledge
- excellent presentation skills and communication
- excellent writing skills for design
- to be flexible and versatile
- an understanding of planning and building regulations
- preferably proficient in ArchiCAD
- proficient in Adobe
- work as a member of our team and contribute productively to the creative process
- be responsible for the production of both conceptual and technical packages
- involvement in presentations and client interface
How to apply
Please send your CV with examples of your work and your current position via the apply for job button below.
Candidates should have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and keen to hear from people from all backgrounds.