Nash Baker Architects are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Nash Baker Architects are a studio-based design practice located in West London, specialising in high quality residential and conservation projects. We offer a full range of architectural services and pride ourselves on our attention to detail; both in the quality of our designs and the professional and personal service we provide our clients.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate to join our friendly team. You will be working on a broad range of projects and workstages so you will need to be highly motivated, possess lots of ‘common sense’ and be eager to learn. It would be beneficial if you are familiar with traditional construction methods and materials, or have high-end residential experience.
We offer the opportunity to develop and nurture your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on exciting projects from concept through to completion.
Essential skills or experience:
- AutoCAD, and ideally some familiarity with Revit
- positive attitude
- practically minded and hardworking
- inquisitive and eager to learn
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organised and punctual
Desirable skills or experience:
- InDesign and Photoshop
- experience with listed buildings
- experience preparing and submitting planning applications
- good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- experience in producing bespoke construction details
- Part 1 achieved in the UK
Please only apply if you feel you have all of the essential experience outlined above.
We pride ourselves on paying our staff fairly for the work they do with competitive salaries, healthcare, pension, and bonuses. The position is full time, and an immediate start preferable.
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button and attach send:
- a CV,
- examples of work (max combined file size 5MB),
- and your salary expectations to:
No agencies please. Only successful candidates will be contacted.