Natalie Leiwy Architects is looking to appoint a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its studio in Edgware, London.
The applicant must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, have great attention to detail and must be well versed with CAD software in particular experience with AutoCAD is essential.
The candidate should have experience in residential projects and have a minimum of one year of UK experience in practice. The position is for four full days a week and the salary is commensurate with experience.
- undertaking site surveys confidently
- preparing planning drawings for statutory approvals
- preparing technical drawings using Auto CAD
- produce construction and tender packages including specifications for the work
- undertake technical research into products and building materials
- visit sites to carry out inspections of build work and defects
- additional other work will include 3D CGIs, design and access statements etc.
- your role will include the above but not be exclusively limited to the above.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations required
- a minimum of one year UK experience in practice, specifically working on residential projects
- confident working in technical design and construction stages
- confident undertaking measured surveys on site
- proficient in AutoCAD
- able to work using your own initiative
The successful applicant will have a lot of responsibility and be largely involved in the variety of projects I am working on. The practice is going through a transition with lots of new and exciting work so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing practice!
Please submit your CV and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
CV and work examples to be submitted with the application must not exceed 10mb, and be in pdf format.
No agencies please.