NC Design & Architecture Ltd. (NCDA) is a Hong Kong-based architectural design firm specialising in retail, restaurant, hospitality and residential projects. We cover the full design remit encompassing interiors, bespoke furniture and innovative products, through to graphic design and the development of exclusive brand narratives. We’re interested in developing creative projects that reinvent the experience of space through meaningful connections. We focus on engaging through storytelling, developing new ways for people to interact with their world and each other.
- assist the project team in sourcing, sampling and budgeting FF&E designs
- assist the project team in documenting FF&E design on a variety of project types
- assist the project team in producing presentation materials and in coordinating FF&E designs with vendors and other resources
- assist the project team with selection, coordination, and documentation of interior architectural finishes
- organise and maintain the FF&E library with support from staff and suppliers
- degree in architecture or interior design or equivalent in education or experience
- minimum four years of working experience in the high-end interior design projects in F&B hospitality and residential projects
- experience with AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop, and hand sketching
- demonstrate design flair and creativity with good organization, communication and presentation skills, self-motivated and be able to meet deadlines
- knowledge in interior finishes and in sizes, proportions and fabrication of furnishing
- possesses extensive knowledge of suppliers and manufacturers.
- awareness and a keen interest in global design trends for interiors and hospitality
- good command of spoken and written English and/or Chinese
Please submit us your cover letter, CV, portfolio, salary expectation and availability by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Please combine all documents as one PDF attachment (within 10MB) and label it as “job_yourname_YYYYMMDD”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.