NC Design & Architecture is looking for an interior designer to join its team in Hong Kong.
NC Design & Architecture Ltd. (NCDA) is a Hong Kong-based architectural design firm specialising in retail, restaurant, hospitality and residential projects. We cover the full design remit encompassing interiors, bespoke furniture and innovative products, through to graphic design and the development of exclusive brand narratives. We’re interested in developing creative projects that reinvent the experience of space through meaningful connections. We focus on engaging through storytelling, developing new ways for people to interact with their world and each other.
- developing original and creative design concepts and schemes
- preparing and developing drawings, models, images, material and mood boards and other
related documents to the design
- annotating and reviewing technical design drawings
- designing bespoke and customised furniture and lighting when necessary
- managing and mentoring junior team members
- ability to work to tight deadlines
- degree in architecture or interior design or equivalent in education or experience
- minimum six years experiences in the architectural or interior industry
- good organisational skills and efficient time management
- proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- experience in VRay and/or other rendering software would be an advantage
- exceptional communication skills and ability to objectively interpret other people’s ideas
- a good eye for graphic design and presentation layouts
- good command of spoken and written English and/or Chinese
Candidates should submit their cover letter, CV, portfolio, salary expectation and availability by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Please combine all documents as one PDF attachment (within 10MB)and label it as “job_yourname_YYYYMMDD”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.