NCA Architects is seeking a Part-III/recently qualified architect with a minimum three years UK experience to join its small design-led practice in central Brighton.
We are a small practice, so the role is varied, and it is important that you are confident at all RIBA work stages and can run your own projects. In particular the post would suit a talented Part-III studying for professional qualification or a recently qualified architect. The practice specialises in upmarket private residential in London and commercial and leisure projects on the South Coast. Initially, you would be engaged on a luxury residential project in central London and some smaller commercial and domestic projects on the South Coast.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- minimum three years UK experience
- UK site experience from inception to completion
- experience of high-end residential work
- a strong design portfolio
- excellent technical and detailing skills
- excellent written and spoken English
- proficiency in AutoCAD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- PDF portfolio maximum 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text.