Neal Beckstedt Studio is hiring a residential interior designer to join its team in New York.
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a well published boutique architecture and interior design firm renown for blending modern and traditional languages of design. We are seeking a high end residential interior designer to spearhead design through construction for new high-end residential projects. Candidates will work directly with the principal and the design team to manage and oversee all aspects of the project from concept through construction administration. Candidates for this position should be highly creative and well-organized with exceptional design skills, strong verbal and graphic communication skills, with an enthusiasm to contribute design dialogue in a collaborative team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for growth.
- experience in high-end custom residential design and detailing
- ability to provide sourcing, pricing, ordering, and tracking decorative furniture, drapery, accessories and art for multiple project
- assist design teams with meeting preparation and onsite installation and decorative styling
- generating custom furniture and millwork drawing and renderings
- advance understanding of architectural design and have the ability to multitask
- excellent organizational and communication skills dealing with clients, contractors, consultants and vendors
- exceptional skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, 3D rendering programs and hand sketching
- experience with studio designer a plus
- be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, passion to learn and a great attention to detail
Be a fully vaccinated US citizen, or already possess a work visa for working in the US on a full-time basis.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please submit with subject line ‘high end residential interior designer’ your cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format (less than 10 MB) only via the apply for job button below.
No phone calls please.