Nebihe Cihan Studio is looking for a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London.
Please note that this not a remote position, only London-based applicants will be considered.
- must have a degree in interior design or interior architecture
- must have a minimum five years’ of experience in interior design, experience in high-end residential interiors is required
- must have strong communication and verbal skills
- must be a team player and a self-starter
- must be customer service oriented
- must have strong problem solving skills
- must have high proficiency in AutoCAD and able to produce a design drawing packages using the software
- must have high proficiency in SketchUp or other rendering software – must have rendering skills
- must have high proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- space planning and conceptual design skills
- FF&E sourcing
- development of layouts
- development of 2D elevations and joinery drawings
- development of 3D renderings
- preparing client presentations using Adobe InDesign
- attending site visits when needed; meeting with suppliers and contractors
- development of material palettes
- managing furniture budgets and specifications, preparing bid packages
- coordinating logistics and deliveries
Start date: immediate start
To submit your application please click the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom