Neiheiser Argyros is seeking an architect to join its team in Athens, Greece.
We are looking for an architect with five-plus years of experience to join our Athens office to work on a diverse portfolio of projects in Greece and abroad.
Our award-winning work varies across scales and programme types, with a wide range of projects at stages of development from early feasibility and concept through to construction administration. You will be part of the growth of the practice at an important time as we increasingly take on larger scale institutional, public space and hospitality projects.
Requirements of the role:
- a passion to create exceptional architecture
- excellent design, visualisation and presentation abilities
- an eagerness to take ownership of your ideas and argue for them
- the self-confidence to work independently
- an understanding of technical detailing and consultant coordination
- familiarity with Greek building regulations
- experience preparing tender and construction documentation
- fluency in English and Greek
- background working or studying internationally a plus
If interested, please submit:
- cover letter outlining your qualifications and interests in joining our office
- CV outlining your experience, the projects you have been involved in and your role on them
- concise portfolio showing relevant architectural design work
All appointments will be based on merit relative to the role with a salary commensurate to ability and experience. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
Neiheiser Argyros is an internationally acclaimed multidisciplinary architecture practice with offices in London and Athens. Founded by Ryan Neiheiser and Xristina Argyros in 2015, the studio works globally and at many scales including buildings, masterplans, interiors, landscapes, exhibitions and furniture. The studio’s interests are not defined by a particular project type but by an intellectual curiosity, an artistic rigour and a strong commitment to creating territories, environments and objects with cultural resonance. We see design as a conversation, a loose exchange of forms and ideas, an open dialogue with our histories and surroundings. Neiheiser Argyros has ongoing projects in Europe and the United States of America.