Part 2 architectural assistant/newly qualified Part 3 architect
at Neil Clarke Architecture
Neil Clarke Architecture is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant/newly qualified Part 3 architect to join its team in Oxfordshire, UK.
NCA are urgently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part 2 architectural assistants/newly qualified Part 3 with a minimum of two years’ work experience to join our busy studio in Oxfordshire for an immediate start.
We are a growing, ambitious and design orientated practice that encourages creative thinking and pragmatic construction detailing. Our studio culture provides a positive and open environment that promotes collaboration and transparency between all members of the studio.
For the right candidate we offer the opportunity to work on an exciting range of residential projects for private and developer clients.
Prospective candidates should have:
- strong design skills, an attention to detail, excellent time management abilities
- an understanding of Building Regulation & Planning application processes
- proficiency in AutoCAD
- proficiency in SketchUp
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Revit knowledge is highly desirable but not essential
- rendering software capabilities – VRay, Enscape or equivalent is desirable
- model making and sketching skills
- must have the right to work in the UK
What NCA offer:
- the opportunity to work as part of a team and independently across all project stages from project inception to completion
- our experienced team can offer support in house training with professional and personal development
- challenging and exciting projects across Oxfordshire
- project exposure on new builds, modern methods of construction, retrofit and listed buildings
- competitive salary and a warm and friendly working environment
- paid study days for candidates undertaking their Part 3
- fees for Part 3 funded
If you feel you are a good fit and interested in working with us. Please submit your application including a CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below quoting Part 2 architectural assistant/newly qualified Part 3 architect.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom