Neil Dusheiko Architects is seeking a qualified architect or experienced Part 2 to join its team in London.
Neil Dusheiko Architects are expanding our team in 2021. We are a small award-winning practice who specialise solely in working on well crafted residential projects. We are located in a gorgeous purpose-built studio alongside the canal in Angel.
We are looking for a person with residential experience to join us. You would have ideally worked on high-end residential projects through all RIBA Stages from concept to completion and possess strong presentation, technical and contract administration skills. We would also consider an experienced Part 2 or 3 if you have a minimum of three years’ experience working on residential projects.
We are a small close-knit team of people with a passion for making homes for private clients. Please note, we specialise in working on residential projects and so only apply if this is the type of work you are passionate about doing.
The application criteria are:
- experience in working on residential projects as above
- you have a calm, confident and approachable manner
- the ability to take the initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- good communication skills, fluency in English
- you have a minimum of three years’ work experience since completing Part 2
- excellent design and presentation abilities (3D and model building ability)
- a solid understanding of construction and technical skills
- solid contract administration experience, particularly on residential projects
- proficiency in SketchUp, Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite as a minimum requirement
- good working experience of UK planning requirements, building regulations and dealing with clients and consultants
To apply please submit:
We have a two-stage application process, the first stage is via the link below:
- a cover letter introducing yourself and stating your relevant experience; your current qualification and salary expectations
- a CV and portfolio with samples of your work
- a short three-minute max video telling us about yourself and why you believe you would make a great addition to our team
If you have applied to our practice in the past and are still interested in joining us, please apply again and let us know.
Please read the application criteria carefully, if you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email via this link.
Please do not send links for online portfolios. No Recruitment agencies please.
We look forward to hearing from you.