NES Creative is hiring a freelance PR account manager to work remotely.
NES Creative is a creative communications agency specializing in hospitality, culture, style, art and design. We are seeking a dynamic PR agent and account manager with a specialization in our core fields to join us on a freelance project by project basis. The ideal candidate is passionate about our core fields, is highly organized, brings positive energy to the table, takes direction well, and can self manage in a fast paced environment with ease and enthusiasm.
We are seeking a freelance agent who is results-driven and have a proven track record in successfully garnering optimal media placements on behalf of clients. They will have excellent press contacts and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas. They will also possess proficient writing skills, be competent at media analysis reporting, thrive on attention to detail, have a personalized approach to their efforts, and have a creative approach to problem solving and successfully moving passed roadblocks.
- a proven track record of executing results driven media relations campaigns on behalf of clients spanning style, culture, design, hospitality, health/wellness, travel, real estate, architecture and fashion – and even food!
- liaising with clients, press and key influencer contacts to support all needs, including: bi-weekly coverage reports to agency owners and day-to-day campaign production management
- pro-actively pitch and secure maximum editorial opportunities. Maintain press interest in existing campaigns and maintain momentum and media conversation around new launches and exhibitions (both irl and digital exhibitions.)
- daily press interaction; nurture and develop high level strategic relationships with media across all channels
- writing press releases, bios, company boiler plates and fact sheets
- support agency owners and account team with day-to-day client campaign production as needed with a collaborative spirit and positive attitude
- prioritize a diverse workload and manage multiple clients at one time
- curate media grids for strategic and specific media outreach campaigns
- read trades and consumer publications (print/online/social)
- seek and submit all press clippings to client
- produce press reports
Skills and qualities required:
- established press, blogger and influencer contacts
- excellent knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms
- you will be a hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has a passion for promotion.
- an understanding of the lifestyle and design industry is vital.
- experience managing high profile clients within the realm of travel, design, hospitality, luxury, lifestyle, art and culture
- four to six years of lifestyle PR experience, agency or in-house
- existing contacts with national design, architecture, hospitality, lifestyle and online media
- experience overseeing product launches, new projects, creating compelling brand partnerships, and having worked across the agency to seek out client collaborations.
- portfolio of previous secured press clips, including features, profiles, news items, event coverage, etc.
Application process and additional information:
- job type: freelance in remote working environment
- compensation: negotiable
- candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
Please send CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Please have an understanding of who our clients are.