New Wave London is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join its team in London.
The experienced quantity surveyor will work on high-end residential projects ranging from £2-10million in value.
The quantity surveyors role:
- manage a range of disciplines including, but not limited to; tendering, valuations, variations and financial management of sub-contractor packages through to final account
- minimise cost risk and maximise project value through the analysis of labour, plant and materials
- additional support with contract administration
The quantity surveyor:
- degree-qualified, MRICS is welcomed but not strictly necessary
- construction industry experience with a main contractor in a similar role preferable
- good pre-contract knowledge and experience
- cost planning knowledge
- good communication skills
- friendly and professional attitude
- £35,000 – £50,000 (depending on experience)
- annual leave
- pension scheme
- career development
If you are interested please apply now as this position is with an immediate start.