Níall McLaughlin Architects is looking for Part-III architects to join its London-based practice.
Part-III candidates will have one year post-Part III experience with a proven record of project running. You will be highly motivated with good client liaison and team leading skills. Exceptional design skills at all design stages are essential. You will be able to demonstrate solid site experience.
- running large projects and coordinating a design team
- lead and oversee an internal team
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detail
- managing planning and building regulations submissions
- preparing tender packages
- interpersonal and team building skills
- communication and presentation skills
- exceptional design and detailing experience
- excellent technical knowledge
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and InDesign
- Vectorworks is desirable but not essential
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, Cv and samples of work as a hard copy for the attention of Bryony Jones, noting the role for which you are applying:
Niall McLaughlin Architects
125-133 Camden High Street
Niall McLaughlin is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.