Nichetto Studio is looking for an industrial design intern to join its team in Venice, Italy.
Nichetto Studio is seeking an industrial design intern to join its team in beautiful Venice, Italy. This role starts in October 2020 for six months, with the potential to extend. This is a paid position.
Please read all of the requirements before applying.
We welcome applicants who meet the following criteria:
- exceptional creative ability
- advanced knowledge of Rhinoceros, KeyShot, Adobe CS Suite, any additional software is a plus
- highly skilled at 3D CAD modelling and physical mockup model making
- knowledge and understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
- ability to take creative direction with a professional attitude
- ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- ability to work well under pressure and adhering to deadlines
- ideally one prior internship at an established design studio
- fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
- eligible to work in the EU
Applications must include a CV and portfolio that showcase a mastery of the aforementioned requirements. Please include professional references, if available.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.