Nichetto Studio is looking for an experienced studio manager to join its team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Nichetto Studio works with a variety of brands and clients from all around the world, and its expertise is sought out across all design disciplines. A deep passion for, and knowledge of, industrial and craft manufacturing processes runs through every aspect of the studio’s work. Nichetto Studio’s projects abound in carefully selected cultural references and a keen attention to detail. The practice’s unique position within both Scandinavian and Italian design culture has given Nichetto Studio worldwide recognition. Appreciation of its work extends far beyond the confines of the design industry.
Nichetto Studio has two offices, one in Stockholm and one in Venice.
Qualifications and skills required:
- minimum five years post degree experience in furniture/interior design industry
- general knowledge of softwares such as Rhinoceros, KeyShot, Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Microsoft Office or similar
- knowledge and understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
- visually astute and knowledge / understanding of contemporary design
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong organisational skills with ability to manage a fast pace environment
- fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
- working well under pressure and adhering to deadlines
- eligible to work in Sweden
The successful candidate will be asked to deal with the following duties:
- maintaining client relationships and providing account management
- dealing with clients for agreements, coordinating with design team
- building relationships with key contacts of all suppliers coordinating with design team
- managing agenda– organising meetings in and out of the office
- planning calendar (projects, events, fairs, holidays, etc.)
- managing office – ordering all necessary resources for the office ensuring smooth operation
- supporting accountant – keeping track of clients royalties reports, etc.
- supporting the marketing/press team – reviewing website content and company presence across various digital platforms, checking copywriting, newsletters, etc
- maintaining constant communication between the two studios
Personal assistant to studio founder:
- travel/hotel/itinerary arrangements for meetings (coordinating with clients and/or travel agency)
- booking of personal flights and travel arrangements, restaurants and hotels
- list keeping and prioritising, regular reminders of any tasks that require attention
- expense management – collecting all receipts and reconciling with monthly credit card statements (in coordination with accountant)
- issuing of job offers and contracts.
- taking care of internship/job applications
Applications must include:
- CV (and portfolio if available)
- date of availability
- professional references (if available)
The salary will be discussed according to the experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.