Nicolas Laisné Architectes is looking for a 3D artist to join its team in Paris.
Run by Nicolas Laisné since 2003, Nicolas Laisné Architectes is a medium sized, but widely successful, architecture office located in the outskirts of Paris à Montreuil (www.nicolaslaisne.com).
Our office counts about fifteen employees working hand in hand with both private and public developers on a variety of projects. The scale of said projects range from small housing units to large office campuses with locations spread all over France.
In order to take part in the growth of our business, we are looking to recruit a 3D artist who has a perfect mastery of 3D modelling and visualisation programs to strengthen our team and develop our projects through qualitative rendering. The 3D artist will work under the supervision of a project leader.
- two years of professional experience in the field of graphic design and rendering
- passionate, autonomous, and interested in architecture, you will be involved in a multi-cultural team comprised of dynamic, motivated, young architects whose various backgrounds contribute immensely to the richness of our identity as an architecture office
- a strong work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team are important qualities we require our employees to have
Professional and technical requirements
- excellent mastery of Rhinoceros (and Grasshopper), 3DS Max, V-Ray or Corona
- mastery of the Adobe and Autodesk suites
- good ability for adaptation and versatility
- complex and precise modelling, rendering and graphic design
- good communication and inter-personal skills
- accuracy and precision
- strong drive and a good sense of responsibility
- French (fluent in reading writing and speaking) and English
Title: 3D artist
Type of contract: three to six months mission, extendable
Salary: dependent on candidate skills and background
Starting date: immediately
How to apply
Please submit your motivation letter, CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.