Nissen Richards Studio is seeking a full-time senior graphic designer to join its in-house graphic design team in London.
We are a multi-disciplinary design practice that specialises in architecture, exhibition, graphic, theatre design and cultural projects. We currently have a number of exciting projects both in the UK and worldwide, working with a wide range of interesting and prestigious clients.
Our graphics team produces 2D design and artworking of large scale graphics for exhibition, wayfinding signage, print material and branding.
We are looking for a highly creative, motivated individual, with a positive attitude. They should be detail-oriented, with strong organisational skills in order to manage a continuous workflow in a high volume, multi-tasking environment. The level of experience required at this stage is flexible.
An interest in the arts is essential.
The salary is to be discussed. The position is a permanent, long-term contract, based in the studio.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) minimum in graphic design or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop); knowledge of web based software would be advantageous
- highly proficient in all design aspects
- ability to maintain budgets and keep to timelines
- experience in museum exhibition design would be beneficial
- client-facing experience
- confidence and positive attitude
- ability to work as part of a team
- excellent communication skills
- problem solver
- ability to multitask/work across several projects concurrently
Please submit a short cover letter clearly describing your current qualifications, employment status, availability and why you think you would be suitable for this position alongside your CV and a concise portfolio showing your design and technical experience, under 5 MB. Please submit your application via the apply for job button.
Nissen Richards is an equal opportunities employer. If you are excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or have transferable skills that would be valuable to our team.