Oak Frame Business has a vacancy for a part-time architect/architectural technician to join its team in West Sussex, UK.
We are an Oak framing business based in West Sussex and have a requirement for a part time architect /architectural assistant to assist with the submission of our planning applications.
The role will involve:
- meeting the clients onsite with our MD to discuss the application
- the production of planning drawings which may require a number of iterations
- submitting the application along with all required associated documents
- liaison with the relevant planning authorities/National parks
- working for up to five days per month from your home or in our offices
The ideal candidate will be:
- architect or architectural technician
- have a least five years’ experience in the drawing and submission of planning applications
- have experience of working with National parks
- be personable, affable and with a can-do attitude and offer excellent customer service
- have your own company/be a sole trader
Salary: an hourly rate plus expenses will be agreed upon and paid monthly