OAOA Architecture Associates is seeking Part 3 architects or Part 2 architectural assistants to join its firm in London.
OAOA is an award-winning London-based multidisciplinary practice providing masterplanning, architecture, interior and landscape design services.
Following large-scale commissions, including mega scale mixed-use masterplans, retail and residential developments, we are looking for talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic architects and architectural assistants to join our team.
Your work will cover a multitude of project types, scales and all design and construction stages, and offer you and will provide you with a well-rounded and diverse experience and the opportunity to participate in growing our practice.
Your responsibilities may include:
- taking responsibility for the design and construction packages
- preparing, developing and editing, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- coordinating with the design team to establish and develop building type, style, cost, etc.
- coordinating with and reviewing information from the wider design team, consultants, contractors and client bodies
- where appropriate monitor construction work in progress to ensure compliance with the design
- have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by a design portfolio
- be self-driven and motivated to push contemporary design methods and representation
- be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic environment to meet project demands and deadlines
- have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles and responsibilities within a growing office.
- have the ability to use a variety of media and be proficient in 2D and 3D technical skills including: MicroStation (and/or AutoCAD), Rhino, 3D studio Max, Photoshop and InDesign
- legally able to work in the UK
Salary based on experience.
We work collaboratively and openly and are always seeking new challenges and opportunities to create inspirational architecture.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV, portfolio and any recommendation letters in PDF format (less than 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.