OAOA is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistants and Part 3 architects to join its team in London.
OAOA is an award-winning London based multidisciplinary practice providing masterplanning, architecture, interior and landscape design services.
Following large-scale commissions, including mixed-use and resort masterplans and residential developments internationally and in London, we are looking for a talented and ambitious architects and architectural assistants to join our team.
Your work will cover a multitude of project types, scales and stages, and offer you the opportunity to participate in growing our practice.
Your responsibilities may include:
- responsibility for the design at all stages and construction packages
- preparing, developing and editing drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- coordinating with the design team to establish and develop building type, style, cost etc
- coordinating with and reviewing information from the wider design team, engineers, consultants, contractors and client bodies
- preparing design presentations
- preparing construction documentation including detailing, schedules and specifications
- corresponding with contractors and reviewing shop-drawings and submittals
- monitoring construction work in progress to ensure compliance with the design
- have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by a portfolio
- have excellent graphic, communication and organisational skills
- have previous professional experience in an architectural firm undertaking the responsibilities above
- demonstrate their experience in all stages of design and construction administration
- have good interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with and support your design team
- be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic and fast-paced environment to meet project demands
- have a high sense of responsibility and a flexible open attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles within a growing office
- have 2D and 3D software knowledge including, Revit, Microstation (and/or AutoCAD), Rhino, 3ds Max, Photoshop and In-Design
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- oversee applicants meeting the above criteria are welcome to apply if they meet the requirements of a Skilled Worker Visa
The salary is based on experience.
We work collaboratively and openly and are always seeking new challenges and opportunities to create inspirational architecture.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV, portfolio and any recommendation letters in PDF format (less than 10 MB) via the apply for job button below.