OAOA Architecture Associates has vacancies for Part 3 architects and Part 2 assistants at its practice in London.
OAOA is an award-winning London based multidisciplinary practice providing masterplanning, architecture, interior, and landscape design services.
Following large-scale commissions, including mega scale mixed-use masterplans, retail and residential developments, we are looking for talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic architects and architectural assistants to join our team.
Your work will cover all design stages, from concept to detail design and construction and will provide you with a well-rounded and diverse experience.
Your responsibilities may include:
- taking responsibility for the design and construction packages
- preparing, developing and editing, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- coordinating with the design team to establish and develop building type, style, cost…etc
- coordinating with and reviewing information from the wider design team, consultants, contractors and client bodies
- where appropriate monitor construction work in progress to ensure compliance with the design
- have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by a design portfolio
- be self driven and motivated to push contemporary design methods and representation
- be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic environment to meet project demands and deadlines
- have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles and responsibilities within a growing office
- have the ability to use a variety of media and be proficient in 2D and 3D technical skills including Microstation (and/or AutoCAD), Rhino, 3ds Max, Photoshop and InDesign
- legally able to work in the UK
Salary based on experience.
We work collaboratively and openly and are always seeking new challenges and opportunities to create inspirational architecture.
Applicants should send their CV, portfolio and any recommendation letters in PDF format (less than 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.