OAOA Architecture Associates is hiring Part 3 architects and Part 2 assistants to join its team in London.
OAOA is an award-winning London based multidisciplinary practice providing masterplanning, architecture, interior and landscape design services.
Following large-scale commissions, including mixed-use and resort masterplans and residential developments internationally and in London, we are looking for a talented and ambitious Part 3 architects and Part 2 architectural assistants to join our team.
Your work will cover a multitude of project types, scales and stages, and offer you the opportunity to participate in growing our practice.
Your responsibilities may include:
- responsibility for the design at all stages and construction packages
- preparing, developing and editing, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- coordinating with the design team to establish and develop building type, style, cost etc.
- coordinating with and reviewing information from the wider design team, engineers, consultants, contractors and client bodies
- preparing design presentations
- construction documentation including detailing, schedules and specifications
- corresponding with contractors and reviewing shop-drawings and submittals
- monitor construction work in progress to ensure compliance with the design
- have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by a portfolio
- have excellent graphic, communication and organizational skills
- have previous professional experience in an architectural firm undertaking the responsibilities above
- demonstrate their experience in all stages of design and construction administration
- have good interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with and support your design team
- be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic and fast paced environment to meet project demands
- have a high sense of responsibility, and a flexible open attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles within a growing office
- have 2D and 3D software knowledge including: Revit, Microstation (and/or AutoCAD), Rhino, 3D studio Max, Photoshop and In-Design
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- legally able to work in the UK
Salary based on experience.
We work collaboratively and openly and are always seeking new challenges and opportunities to create inspirational architecture.