OAOA Architecture Associates is looking for a project architect to join its firm in London.
OAOA is an award-winning London based multidisciplinary practice providing masterplanning, architecture, interior, and landscape design services.
Following large-scale commissions, including mega scale mixed-use masterplans, retail and residential developments, we are looking for a talented and ambitious project architect to join our team.
Your work will cover a multitude of project types, scales and stages, and offer you the opportunity to participate in growing our practice.
Your responsibilities would include:
- leading projects, including design and construction administration
- organising and supporting a team of architects and assistants throughout all design stages
- managing and coordinating various design and engineering consultants
- organising, developing and reviewing the design, presentation and construction packages
- preparing design presentations
- overseeing construction documentation including detailing, schedules and specifications
- corresponding with contractors and reviewing shop-drawings and submittals
- monitor construction work in progress to ensure compliance with the design
- have previous professional experience in an architectural firm undertaking the responsibilities above
- demonstrate their experience in all stages of design and construction administration
- have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by a portfolio
- have excellent graphic, communication and organisational skills
- have good interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with and support your design team
- be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic and fast paced environment to meet project demands
- have a high sense of responsibility, and a flexible open attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles within a growing office
- have 2D and 3D software knowledge including Microstation (and/or AutoCAD), Rhino, 3ds Max, Photoshop and InDesign
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- legally able to work in the UK
Salary based on experience.
We work collaboratively and openly and are always seeking new challenges and opportunities to create inspirational architecture.
Applicants should send their CV, portfolio and any recommendation letters in PDF format (less than 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.