Object Carpet is seeking a design-oriented sales representative to join its team in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
For 40 years, the family-run OBJECT CARPET has been synonymous with high standards of quality, design and innovation in interior design for commercial buildings. This long and successful presence in the market of carpet floorings can only be managed by a team that cares about the further development of each individual, as well as one with a strong sense of responsibility towards both customers and colleagues.
Do you believe that you can embody these business principles, enjoy result-oriented with a high measure of self-initiative as a member of a team, and appreciate fair human relations?
Do you have a keen eye for trends and design products?
OBJECT CARPET Netherlands is growing – are you looking for a place where you can use your creativity and innovative thinking as well as your strong customer focus and ability to network?
Your responsibilities and what we will expect from you:
- supporting existing and expanding new customer relationships e.g. to architects and planners
- targeted acquisition of new projects
- responsibility for achieving goals in your sales area
- participation in trade fairs and events
In addition to a great team we offer you:
- a company car also for private use
- home office
- independent and flexible way of working with great freedom and very good future prospects
Are you the one we are looking for:
- you already have a good network of architects or interior designer
- professional experience in sales
- combined with a high affinity for premium products in the field of design, textiles, architecture.a
- a priority for sustainability and health
- you can listen well and understand how to translate customer requests
- you speak English and German fluently
We look forward to your application to Regine Meissner by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.