OBR has an opportunity for a PR/communication manager to join its firm in Milan, Italy.
OBR is looking for a talented PR and communication manager to join our creative team in Milan for a full-time collaboration.
The candidate should provide an excellent understanding of the approach and design activity of OBR, contributing to the architectural research of the firm, with a proactive and passionate attitude to writing, image editing and editorial contents.
The PR and communication manager will be the representative of OBR with journalists, curators, editors, working on short-term activities (publications, interviews, social media, lectures and conferences) as well as long-term projects (the book, the exhibition and the video of OBR, to be completed within 2020).
The candidate will play a vital role in creating, curating and spreading the design activity of OBR on a daily and long-term basis.
- personal interest in the art fields, including architecture and social phenomena
- strong critical thinker, researching and rising questions
- provoke critical discussion, also questioning acquired certainties
- work swiftly under deadlines, with strong organisational skills, able to prioritise
- provide excellent editorial, writing and composition skills
- soft skills in overviewing, problem-solving and teamworking
- ability in working both individually and in collaborative-multidisciplinary team
- precise, with strong attention to written and visual details
- highly confidential
- become the voice of OBR by writing and managing web content and social media
- update the web-site and company-profile, including new project descriptions
- deal with journalists for publication and interviews
- engage with academies and universities for lectures and conferences
- pitch ideas in weekly meetings with the partners
- develop the communication strategy, to share with the business developer
- cooperate in the investigation of proper design references for new projects
- support the editor and the publisher of the book of OBR
- support the film director and the producer of the video of OBR
- support the curator of the exhibition of OBR
OBR is an equal opportunity workplace. Responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience. Salary is also commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application with your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below, to the attention of Chiara Gibertini.