OCHRE has an opening for a business development manager to join its team in London.
OCHRE is an exclusive lighting and furniture design company, founded in 1996 in London. As well as selling directly to individuals, most of our clientele consist of leading international interior designers and architects. OCHRE’s products can be seen in private residences, boutique hotels and restaurants throughout the world. We have showrooms in Belgravia, London and Soho, New York. Due to the continued growth and success of the business, we now seek a dedicated and highly experienced business development manager, UK to join our team.
- define, implement and manage a business development strategy for sales within given territory
- identify sales leads and present full range of OCHRE products and services
- proactively develop and grow sales in line with set monthly and annual targets
- generate sales quotations and provide detailed technical information to clients
- attend and follow up on leads from UK trade shows
- build and maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients
- follow up on business opportunities and set up regular meetings
- plan, prepare and execute product presentations to new clients; communicate new products to existing and prospective clients
- provide management with periodic feedback through weekly reporting, including sales vs plan, meetings schedule, client management, industry and market forces
- ensure the CRM database for the territory is accurate and kept up-to-date
- provide occasional cover in OCHRE’s London showroom
- strong business sense – highly motivated by sales target achievement
- positive attitude, working both autonomously and within a small team
- excellent client-facing communication and presentation skills
- advanced user of Microsoft Office – especially Excel and Outlook, CRM and MailChimp
- business strategy development, financial planning and reporting analysis
- marketing awareness and application around social media
- persuasive with strong negotiation skills
- initiative and with a passion to learn
- accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- adhere to all established company process procedures and administrative requirements
- organise and manage personal workload and in an efficient and timely manner
- always act in the best interests of OCHRE at all times
- attend networking events that are relevant to business development
- carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the management team from time-to-time
Please send your CV – together with a covering letter and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom