ODA-Architecture is seeking an architectural designer to join its team in New York.
ODA-Architecture is seeking an architectural designer with three to six years’ of experience and strong design sensibilities and production skill sets.
At ODA, you will work with project teams to design and prepare plans and specifications for construction and/or alteration of buildings.
Primary responsibilities for this position will include:
- participate in development of the design for project from conceptual design to construction documents
- working with team for production of all deliverables required for project
- code research and compliance, and review of documentation
- day to day project production and interaction with consultants
- internal coordination with team members in regards to tasks and deliverables
The successful candidate must excel at functioning in a fast-paced environment, be able work on multiple projects simultaneously, and possess strong organizational skills.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- minimum of three years’ of experience with multi-family residential projects (New York City preferred)
- must possess strong design and technical skills and abilities
- must possess strong communication and presentation skills
- excels in Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- knowledge of New York State building codes and zoning regulations is preferred
- licensure in NY is preferred
- must be authorized to work in the US
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a creative work environment.
Please submit your resume, salary requirements, and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
ODA-Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.