ODA-Architecture is seeking a junior landscape designer/architect to join its team in New York.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in landscape architecture with two to three years’ of proven work experience. Primary responsibilities will include collaborating with project teams to provide technical and architectural expertise on diverse projects at all phases from schematic design through construction administration. Individual must be highly creative and efficient in residential site planning and landscape design.
- bachelor or master’s degree in landscape architecture
- two to three years’ of professional experience
- must possess strong technical skills and abilities
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- strong understanding of landscape and hardscape materials, applications and construction as well as grading, irrigation and horticulture
- an ability to communicate with clients, consultants and co-workers
- must be authorized to work in the US
The salary for this position is $65,000-$75,000 USD per year. We also offer a competitive benefits package, as well as a creative work environment.
Please submit your resume, salary requirements and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
ODA-Architecture is an equal opportunity employer.