ODA-Architecture is seeking a project architect to join its team in New York.
ODA-Architecture is seeking a project architect with eight to 12 years’ of experience and strong design and managerial skill sets to join its team in New York. At ODA, you will work closely with the project director/manager to lead project teams to design and prepare plans and specifications for construction and/or alteration of large scale residential and mixed-use buildings.
Primary responsibilities for this position will include:
- leading efforts and communications with teams for production of all deliverables required for a project from concept design to construction documents
- ensure code compliance, quality of deliverables in review with project and technical directors
- leading day to day project production and interaction with consultants and interior designers
- help manage time utilization of team staff in coordination with project director
- leading internal coordination of team members and tasks with project director
The successful candidate must excel at functioning in a fast-paced environment, be able work on multiple projects simultaneously and possess strong organizational skills.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- minimum six years’ of experience with large scale residential and mixed-use projects nationally and internationally
- minimum four years’ of prior Project Architect experience
- must possess strong design and technical skills and abilities
- strong verbal, visual and written communication/presentation skills
- strong leadership and management skills
- proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- excels at multitasking
- knowledge of New York State building codes and zoning regulations is strongly preferred
- licensure required
- must be authorized to work in the US
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a creative work environment.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and salary requirements via the apply for job button below.
ODA-Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.