Hoxton, London, United Kingdom
A lively architectural practice and construction company located in trendy Hoxton is looking for an office administrator to work within a small creative team and help managing the day to day office tasks and administration.
This role is perfect for a highly organised, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with an interest in architecture/design experience in architect practice is a bonus. You will also be a team player, always willing to go the extra mile.
The ideal candidate would be/have:
- a positive individual with an energetic and proactive attitude with a flexible approach to dealing with issues and great interpersonal skills
- confident, trustworthy and hard working
- excellent administrative skills – including knowledge of word and excel CMAP would be an advantage
- approachable; helpful and sincere attitude when dealing with people at all levels
- able to work autonomously and use own initiative
- self-motivated and able to work independently, but also
- happy to work within a team to provide a supporting role
- great communicative skills and written English
- accuracy, attention to detail
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- an excellent phone manner
- answer overflow telephone and take messages, e-mailing messages immediately and accurately
- assist the office manager with organisation of paper and digital filing for the office
- ordering and ensuring office supplies
- facilities management, ensuring that all office equipment is maintained and operational
- assist with scheduling meetings, day to day diary management and office calendars
- friendly and with a good sense of humour
Application deadline: 11 April 2017
How to apply
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.