Job title: Graphic Designer (full-time, permanent)
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Core hours: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm, Monday – Friday
Reporting to: Design Director
To own the design of both print and digital collateral that support Oktra’s identity and workplace designs.
As graphic designer, you will collaborate directly with the business development team, project directors and designers.
Working with your business unit:
- the design and production of brochures for RFP responses and credentials documents
- print and digital presentations for client meetings and pitches, including simple videos where required
- graphic work for existing clients – documents can be anything from printed welcome booklets to large format posters/vinyl
- design of manifestation and super graphics as needed by clients
- occasional signage and/or icon designs for clients
Working with the marketing and leadership team:
- design, update and produce marketing communications material. This includes the general brochures, market-specific and customised brochures, case studies and other relevant pages and graphic elements for these documents
- production of office collateral and digital presentations
- development of infographics and maps
- images for website and email marketing campaigns
- design of hoarding for construction sites
- other ad hoc design requirements, such as manuals, adverts, invitations, presentations for conferences, photo manipulation, etc.
The graphic designer will also liaise and coordinate with external print vendors, as well as assist with in-house printing/binding deadlines.
- minimum of two years’ mixed media and graphics experience within an office environment; a relevant degree or other higher education qualification
- fluent in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator – familiarity with other relevant packages would be a plus (e.g. After Effects and Premiere Pro)
- high level of creativity and ability to think outside the box and push boundaries
- absolute commitment to quality and attention to detail/correct spelling and grammar
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, especially on work for pitches and tenders
- confidence to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- excellent communication – both written and verbal
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.