O’LearyGoss Architects is seeking a senior project architect to join its team in Bristol, UK.
O’LearyGoss Architects are now looking for a senior project architect to join our team. We offer dynamic, innovative and talented people the opportunity to work on all stages of a variety of projects from inception to completion. As well as your professional skills and experience we are looking for people with enthusiasm and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude. You will participate in all aspects of the work we produce, including the business of running our practice, and have the opportunity to help shape the future of the practice.
- commitment to architectural quality
- ambition to progress in career
- willingness to take responsibility and coordinate design teams
- willingness to work on smaller projects without a team
- ability to run projects through RIBA work stages 0-7
- experience of working with local planning authorities, coupled with an understanding of planning policies and constraints
- good understanding of UK building regulations
- strong technical skills including experience in producing and coordinating technical drawings for tender and construction
- ability to coordinate, manage and liaise effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and the internal design team
- on-site experience in taking a project through the construction stage including identifying solutions to on-site issues and ensuring overall design-intent
- knowledge of (and interest in) NBS specification writing
- good CAD skills. Vectorworks experience desirable but not essential
- professional development and training opportunities, including business coaching
- RIBA pension scheme
- RIBA membership subscription
- excellent working environment (with good coffee and friendly dog) in our Redland office
- car parking and secure bike storage
- scope to create your own career pathway within a well-established and thriving Bristol practice
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom