OMA is seeking a junior architect to join its team in Hong Kong.
Role: junior architect
Location: Hong Kong
Job code: 278
Number of openings: 1
OMA’s Hong Kong office is hiring junior architects. Starting date as soon as possible and during the course of summer.
The junior architect will work (in the office) as a team member on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentation and working models. The selected candidate will report directly to the project leader or associate of the current project and ultimately to the partner in charge of the project.
- master degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or relevant field
- two to four years’ experience in international renowned architecture or design offices
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- knowledge of Revit will be an asset
- experience on large scale projects
- fluency in English, another other Asian language is an asset
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- knowledge of OMA’s work
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file.
Please note that applications without portfolio will not be reviewed.